Christina and Nick
|Full name:||Nick Reali|
|Birthday:||January 1, 1991|
|Nicknames:||Mr. Slow Motion (by Christina)|
|Other names:|| Big Nick|
|Siblings:||Kellie (older sister)|
Mike Cimorelli Sr.
|Romances:||Christina Cimorelli (fiancé)|
Nick Reali is the husband of Christina Cimorelli.
Nick has brown hair and blue eyes.
Nick and Christina have been going out for five years, and their anniversary is July fifth. Nick's sister was in a college class with Christina and told her about Nick. Christina and Nick then began talking over Facebook and met in 2009 on Christmas Eve. Their first date was at the movies. In the beginning of their relationship, she says he was fully ready to commit and she was scared. Christina wears a promise ring and isn't looking to settle down anytime soon. He, like Christina and her family, is Catholic.
- In the girls' Mistletoe cover, Christina holds up a sign with Nick's name on it.
- He has been featured in the Million Bucks and You Got Me Good music videos.
- He is in the bloopers section of the girls' cover Rolling in the Deep.
- His dad was born in Italy and he has family from and still living in Lucca.
- His older sister Kellie's birthday is September sixth.
- He loves Luke Bryan and country music.
- He calls Christina "Hurricane Christina." She calls him "Mr. Slow Motion" because he drags his feet.
- Christina says it sometimes gets confusing since her brother is also called Nick, so they give them different names.
- He can play a little bit of the piano.
To view the image gallery for Nick Reali, click here.