|Full name:||Lisa Michelle Gilbert née Cimorelli|
|Birthday:||September 19, 1993|
|Hair Color:||Dark brown (Natural)|
|Height:||5'5" 5/8 |
|Hometown:||El Dorado Hills, California|
Taking care of her pet cats Charles and Penelope
|Parents:||Mike Cimorelli Sr. (father)|
Lynne Cimorelli (mother)
|Siblings:||Mike Jr. (older brother)|
Christina (older sister)
Katherine (older sister)
Amy (younger sister)
Alex (younger brother)
Lauren (younger sister)
Dani (younger sister)
Christian (younger brother)
Nick (younger brother)
Joey (younger brother)
|Spouse:||Chad Gilbert (as of October 3, 2020)|
|Relatives:||Michael A. Cimorelli (paternal grandfather, deceased)|
Karen D. Cimorelli (paternal grandmother)
John W. Roche (maternal grandfather, deceased)
Phyllis E. Roche (maternal grandmother, deceased)
Steven E. Mallonee (father-in-law, deceased)
Brian Gilbert (brother-in-law)
Chelsea Lynn (sister-in-law)
Nick Reali (brother-in-law)
Max Straneva (brother-in-law)
Emmyn Calleiro (brother-in-law)
Barrett Reali (nephew)
Remington Cimorelli (niece)
Chad Gilbert (As of March 28, 2018)
|Associated acts:||Hudson Henry|
Lisa is 5'5" 5/8, making her the second shortest of her sisters after Amy. In earlier Cimorelli videos Lisa had very long, naturally wavy-ish, dark brown hair, which she sometimes styled straight or curly. In September 2016 in honor of her 23rd birthday, she decided to cut off all her hair. Like her younger sister Dani, Lisa enjoys dyeing her hair in different colors such as red, blonde, blue, pink, green, and purple. Lisa has a bold and eclectic style and likes to wear over-sized sweatshirts, graphic tees, band tees, and printed patterns.
Lisa is known to be the creative and weird one of the group. Her MBTI personality type is an INTP and her enneagram type is a 4. She says that being a crowd follower is not something people would describe her as.  When she was little, she barely talked and was in her head all the time. 
- She shares her birthday with her younger brother Nick; they are 10 years apart in age.
- She and Dani have a similar sense of humor.
- When asked about which sister she is most alike, Lauren answered Lisa because they are both quiet, introverted, and more tomboyish than the other girls.
- If she could switch voices with any of her sisters, she said she would switch with Amy because of how her voice can be high and loud but also very low.
- She and her family are mostly Irish and Italian, but also have German, Norwegian, English, Welsch, and Scotch Irish.
- She and her sisters mostly speak English, but know a little Spanish, Portuguese and German.
- Hugs from her youngest brother Joey comfort her.
- Christina and Katherine say Lisa burps the most.
- According to Christina, Lisa is the one who usually takes the longest to get ready.
- Her favorite color is pink.
- Her favorite animal is a moose.
- Her favorite food is Margherita pizza.
- Her favorite meal consists of Margherita pizza, spinach salad, and marble ice cream for dessert.
- Her favorite Netflix shows are The Office and New Girl.
- Her favorite film is Eat, Pray, Love.
- Some of her favorite singers are Beyoncé, Demi Lovato, JoJo, and Jessie J.
- Her favorite accent is Australian or Italian.
- Her favorite Disney movie is Cinderella.
- Her favorite Nickelodeon show when she was younger was Drake & Josh.
- Her favorite movie to watch on Halloween is Hocus Pocus.
- She hates when there are sprinkles on her ice-cream.
- She was born on September 19, 1993 at 9 PM.
- She was home-schooled like all of her siblings.
- She got a major haircut in honor of her 23rd birthday.
- She had her first kiss in 2015 at the age of 21, but she regrets it. Cite error: Closing
<ref>tag and had serious body image problems, but has since gotten over both.
- She washes her face with Cetaphil.
- She has scoliosis and wore a brace for nine months. If she did not have scoliosis, she would have been almost 5'9" tall because that is the length of her wingspan.
- She used to be allergic to grass. 
- She loves amusement parks and hates scary movies.
- She and Christina arrange the harmonies for their songs and covers.
- She and Christina have perfect pitch.
- She plays the piano, drums, and guitar.
- She would like to study music at college.
- If she could switch voices with any of her sisters, she'd choose Amy because she wants to see how having a low voice would be like.
- Her go to karaoke songs are "What's Up?" by 4 Non Blondes, "I Want to Know What Love Is" by Foreigner and "Respect" by Aretha Franklin. 
- Her favorite concert she has ever been to was Mariah Carey at the end of 2017.
- She genuinely enjoys listening to Nickelback's music
- She has taken swimming, boxing, gymnastics and figure skating lessons.
- She and Christina have done the same amount of dance.
- She won her first triathlon when she was eight.
- She would most like to vacation in Italy and Brazil.
To view the image gallery for Lisa Cimorelli, click here.
- "The only person you should be trying to be better than is the person you were 6 months ago."
- "You are so beautiful whether you feel like it or not. You are so special whether you see it or not. You’ve always been valuable and precious but you won’t see it until you believe it."
- "You deserve to be happy. You deserve to be safe. You deserve to feel like you can trust the people around you. You deserve to be fully known and loved by someone who appreciates and respects you for who you are. You’ve always deserved good things whether you received them or not."
- "I just wanna say that you all deserve to be with someone who loves and appreciates you for who you are. You really do and it is 100% possible so please never lose hope for yourself. And also you deserve to BE someone who loves and appreciates you because that’s where it starts."
- "Humans are most lovable when we are vulnerable and real because that’s when other’s can truly see that we are all the same. In our struggles and embarrassing moments, we connect. Not when everything’s perfect or when you’re pretending like nothing is ever wrong."
- "The cool thing is no one has it all. Every person on this planet has something they wish they were better at and anyone who seems like they don’t has just become good at hiding it. But hiding your weaknesses isn’t really a strong thing to do."
- "Stay alive. You will get through this. You will live to experience true happiness and you will be so happy you stuck around to see things finally get better. Don’t quit on yourself, you’ve got so much more left to give."
- "When someone gives you good advice and you say “I already know that”, it’s almost worse because you know what to do and you’re not doing it. At that point you’re keeping yourself in the dark when you’ve already seen the light."
- "Hang onto the friends who stick up for you behind your back."
- "Do the things you’re genuinely passionate about and stop trying to fit in a box."
- "You have all the potential in the world but you have to put it into action."
- "Appreciate yourself. Validate yourself. Respect yourself. Stand up for yourself. Love yourself. It must start with you."
- "Stop trying to judge yourself through other people’s eyes. You are already good enough."
- "It doesn’t take strength to hide from your weaknesses but it takes a whole lot to face them."
- "Resisting temptation brings transformation. Transformation brings growth. Growth brings depth and peace. Move from where you are and start changing for the better today."
- "You deserve true love. You deserve someone you can depend on. You deserve something real. Don’t give away your love and affection in exchange for fleeting moments that will leave you where you started. You CAN have the real thing."
- "Don’t just talk about the ways you’re going to change. Do it. Live it. Be it. Your life is proof of your mindset, your habits and the amount of faith you have in yourself right now. Grow. Grow more. Grow again. Start now."