|Full name:||Katherine Ann Straneva née Cimorelli|
|Birthday:||March 4, 1992|
|Hair Color:||Dark brown|
|Hometown:||El Dorado Hills, California|
Student at the University of Notre Dame (Graduated)
Kappy (by her brother Alex)
|Parents:||Mike Cimorelli Sr. (father)|
Lynne Cimorelli (mother)
|Siblings:||Mike Jr. (older brother)|
Christina (older sister)
Lisa (younger sister)
Amy (younger sister)
Alex (younger brother)
Lauren (younger sister)
Dani (younger sister)
Christian (younger brother)
Nick (younger brother)
Joey (younger brother)
|Spouse:||Max Stravena (As of May 30, 2020)|
|Relatives:||Michael A. Cimorelli (paternal grandfather, deceased)|
Karen D. Cimorelli (paternal grandmother)
John W. Roche (maternal grandfather, deceased)
Phyllis E. Roche (maternal grandmother, deceased)
Chelsea Lynn (sister-in-law)
Nick Reali (brother-in-law)
Emmyn Calleiro (brother-in-law)
Barrett Reali (nephew)
Remington Cimorelli (niece)
|Romances:||Max Straneva (As of November 12, 2017)|
Katherine is 5'9" 1/4,  making her the tallest of her sisters. She has slightly wavy medium-length brown hair and brown eyes. She has been growing her hair out after cutting it when she was a teenager. She has a feminine and romantic style and likes to wear pastel colors, maxi dresses, collared tops, blouses, and skirts. She wears contacts and/or glasses. Her ring size is a five or six. She dyed her hair purple twice in 2016.
Katherine is known for being soft, sappy and sensitive. She describes herself as an extremely sensory person / highly sensitive person who is incapable of hiding how she is feeling.  Her younger brother Alex describes her as "very empathetic, caring, and emotional".  Her sisters describe her as "generous, perky, the 'motherly one,' and the 'jokester' of the group". She also has a very bizarre, goofy side that comes out when she's sick or tired due to a loss of her inhibitions. She is considered to be very funny, especially in Cimorelli's YouTube video bloopers. Her MBTI personality type is an ENFP and her enneagram type is a 2.
Max and Katherine met through the dating app Bumble and went on their first date on October 7th, 2017.  They have been officially dating since November 12th, 2017. After their first date, Katherine called one of her best friends and said, “I just went on a date with this guy, and I have the WEIRDEST feeling.” Little did she know, it was the feeling of meeting a man she would end up being in a relationship with. They have conversations about people, theories, science, psychology, religion, morality, dreams and goals. Max is Katherine's safe place, he is the person she can always turn to for words of encouragement, support and the best hugs. Max is described as kind, gentle, sincere, solid, thoughtful, driven, athletic and introverted.  The couple got engaged on May 23rd, 2019 at the beach in Tybee Island, Georgia.  A little over a year later on May 30th, 2020, the couple got married and had a small and intimate wedding with close friends and family due to the coronavirus global pandemic.  On April 2nd, 2021 Katherine and Max announced on social media they are expecting baby twins in September 2021.
- Like the rest of her siblings, she has been home-schooled all her life and started college classes at 15 years old. She has completed two years of college, and plans on returning to her studies in the future to work towards either a Liberal Arts or an English degree.
- When asked about which sister she is most alike, Dani answered Katherine and Amy because they are both outgoing and bubbly.
- Personality wise, Christina says Katherine is the most opposite of her.
- People think her youngest brother Joey is her son.
- She is close to all of her siblings, but would say she is closest to Joey.
- She and her sisters mostly speak English, but know a little Spanish, Portuguese and German.
- Her favorite things are long walks, dinner parties, and the sound of pouring rain. 
- Her favorite color is purple.
- Her favorite day of the year is Christmas Eve. 
- Her favorite month of the year is October. 
- Her favorite author is Shauna Niequist. 
- Her favorite food is anything she cooks herself.
- Her favorite song is "Deathbed" or "When I Go Down," which are both by Relient K. Another one is "For Once In My Life" by Stevie Wonder.
- Her favorite television show is Say Yes to the Dress.
- Her favorite Christmas movies are The Polar Express, The Grinch, and The Holiday. 
- Her favorite movie is The Lion King.
- Her current favorite meals are either a burger and fries, or a bento box. 
- She does not care for cheesecake.
- She loves to cook and bake, especially cookies, quiches, pita bread, and pies/cakes.
- She loves tea, lemonade, and chocolate milk.
- Her favorite candy is Symphony chocolate.
- She says the most disgusting thing she has ever tasted was Ranch dressing and sour cream, and the most delicious was homemade ice cream sandwiches and Margherita pizza.
- Her favorite snacks include yogurt parfaits, pears, and sourdough pretzels.
- She holds a Certificate in Nonprofit Fund Development from the University of Notre Dame.
- Her goal is to be an author and speaker. She wants to make an impact on people’s lives, especially young women. 
- She loves to research random things and read the Harvard Medical Encyclopedia when she was 14 because she loved learning about diseases. 
- She likes to have long conversations with people and send "novel-length" texts.
- Her most embarrassing moment was when she slipped on oil and fell flat on her face while she was walking her neighbors' dog. The leash got caught on an exhaust pipe of a parked car, and she had trouble getting it off. When she stood up, she became aware of the fact that she was in front a specific boy's house and hoped he hadn't seen what had happened, but she got a text from him that said "you dork," and realized he had seen the whole thing.
- If she was a superhero, her superpower would be flying.
- Her biggest passion besides music is being able to travel. She would like to do missionary work and own an ice cream shop.
- She stopped growing when she was eighteen.
- When she is bored, she plays music, reads, writes, or calls a friend.
- People say she looks like Anne Hathaway.
- She has a lot of bruises from running into things.
- She is allergic to cats.
- She plays bass guitar and the piano.
- She loves to make music playlists.
- She would would most like to perform with Stevie Wonder.
- Lisa says Katherine has the hardest time memorizing lyrics.
- She is Catholic and she waited until her wedding day to give her first kiss.
- Her favorite Christian song is "Better Is One Day" by Matt Maher.
- Her favorite sports are running (especially on the beach), skateboarding, and boxing.
- She used to be on swim team, as seen from this tweet: "I miss the days when @LisaCim and I used to serenade each other from across the pool during swim practice."
- Her favorite sport is boxing, and she would love to open her own gym someday.
- Her favorite outdoor activity is running.
- She would most like to vacation in Italy.
To view the image gallery for Katherine Cimorelli, click here.
- "Why spend time hating yourself and wishing you were made differently?? Something you’re looking at as a “flaw” could be something another person loves and wishes they had. Life is SO short. Life is precious. You can love yourself and start fresh. It is all about perspective."
- "Remember your true identity. You are not a mistake, a loser, invisible, an outcast, a burden, alone, a lost cause or not good enough."
- "Reminder: you're ALWAYS loved and valuable, even if you can't see it right now."
- "You are worthy. And you don't have to keep bending over backwards to prove it."
- "One of the greatest things you can do is be yourself in a confident, unchanging way. Be quirky, weird, and comfortable with your uniqueness."
- "That one thing you have a hard time loving about yourself could be the most lovable thing about you... crazy to think about."
- "Never alter or hide who you are in order to impress another person.. They will sense the counterfeit & you will ultimately be unhappy."
- "Please be so careful about who you give your heart to! You deserve to be respected, cherished, appreciated, taken care of.. Nothing less. "
- "Everyone is beautiful when they choose to be vulnerable, honest and real."
- "It takes courage to open up. But humans were not created for isolation. We were created to be LOVED and KNOWN. We were created for friendship and community. When you are alone, darkness can take hold of your thoughts. It’s time to step out of the darkness and into the light."
- "You were not meant to be lonely and isolated. Reach out. Take a risk to show someone your heart. It’s scary but it WILL be worth it.. sometimes it takes a while to find a true friend but don’t stop trying.You were made to be loved."
- "Something I always think about when I’m feeling discouraged is- my life could LITERALLY change tomorrow. Tomorrow you could meet your future best friend. Or be given an amazing opportunity. Or discover a truth that sets you free. Do NOT give up on today! Tomorrow is coming."
- "Just. Keep. Going. Sometimes, that’s all you can do. Just keep moving forward. Even when it feels like you have no future or no hope.. remember- feelings are just that- feelings. They don’t have to define you. Sometimes you have to just let them pass like waves in the ocean."
- "If you had a bad day, it doesn’t mean you’re going to have a bad week. If you had a bad week, it doesn’t mean it’s going to be a bad month. And if you had a bad month, that doesn’t mean you’ll have a bad year. This is YOUR life. Let’s start again."
- "Immature love is based on emotions; devoted love is based on a promise. It does not waver with the ups and downs, but continues to grow stronger through all seasons of life."
- "Never underestimate the power of one person believing in you and your dreams."
- "Sympathy is a hug and some encouraging words. Empathy is when someone starts crying because of how you feel."
- "If you live life with a generous spirit and open hands, you will experience true joy."
- "You know your love language is Words of Affirmation when you re-read meaningful texts, and remember things people say FOREVER. Good and bad. Words mean something and especially so if that’s your love language."
- "I'd rather be brave than perfectly eloquent or have flawless timing!! I prefer messy and flawed and unusual"